Saturday, January 1, 2011

Bad Pain In Lower Stomach When Using Bathroom

..... KEY ..... SWEET BOOTS

AUGURIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! TUTTIIII A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
A big hug and many, many New Year's greetings to all who pass by here, even for a simple "look" to my blog.
2011 and now the 'initiated by very little, so I hope it is better for the last year in all areas for me, but anhée for all of you dear friends who read me.
After much sewing these days of celebration, I'm resting a bit '... well! rest and 'a big word, let's say I am dedicated to another passion ... cooking.
Ussignur! you say ... in fact ??!!... still eat between Christmas and New Year I think we all ate more 'than enough right?! ^ - ^
But I made this cake just for the new year, I want to dedicate to you who follow me .... maybe a slice eeehhh symbolic at all ...! I know you are in so many, in fact I thank you all .... but I wish everyone could have a slice of yule logs that I have prepared.
If you want to do it then I put the recipe, and we say 'soooooo more' simple cake .... trust me on word! ^ - ^ ^ - ^ ^ - ^
Here are some pictures.


Ingredients:
For the dough:

4 eggs 160 g sugar 100 g flour

100 grams of potato starch
1 teaspoon baking powder 1 cup milk

1 teaspoon orange essence.


For the filling 250 g of jam brown
250 g whipping cream

For decoration:

250 g dark chocolate 250 g whipping cream liquid

almond paste to taste a few drops of green dye
candied cherries
silver confetti.
First, the day before, prepare the chocolate ganache.
Melt in microwave for 4 min to max power spezzetato chocolate mixed with cream.
When everything was' loose mix well, cover with plastic wrap and left out of the fridge overnight so that it hardens a bit 'to be able to make more' spread.
The next day, prepare the dough to be stuffed.
Separate the eggs and the egg whites until stiff
Beat the egg yolks with sugar and adding milk.
then slowly add flour mixed with baking powder (sifted all)
Then add the egg whites until stiff.
Cook the mixture on the plate the oven covered with parchment paper for 10 min at 180 ° (do not brown too much otherwise you can not roll)
After that 'turn over the dough on a damp tea towel and wring out. Remove cartaforno
slowly and with the help of the cloth roll the dough up and let it cool so if seiche '. In
frettempo prepare the filling.
Whip the cream and add it to jam, stirring the cream or you plan dismantled.
Unroll the dough and moisten with a little bit of coffee 'sugar, I used the sweetened latte.
Disponeteci over the cream with cream and jam and rolled back around the trunk.
some noodles and arrange in a trunk mo. Put
the ganache into pastry bag with a star nozzle and decorate the trunk.
Now with marzipan you have prepared colors of the leaves of trees and you will place on the spigot, with cherries and sweets will end the decoration ....
And 'more' easier than you think ... try it and let me know. Ciaoooo! ^ - ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment