Friday, January 21, 2011

Cubefield 3rd Level On Yoarcade

SWIVEL WITH YEAST MOTHER

not know about you, but I've always liked the swivels as a child.
ones I always tried to do using the yeast (the child), have firmly stood the test of the pudding .... my husband said that these are also very good .... and believe me that the 'super really a compliment for me.
For ingredients, I send you to the previous post .... Kranz used the same dough.
The only difference is' how are cut.
Instead of 'doing the twists ... it does a roll that is put in freezer for 20 minutes to facilitate cutting of the various logs.
He takes off the roll and cutting it with the help of a knife. After the usual leavening
night .... at 05,30 am (??!... too early for me but one thing is becoming almost normal) are ready to be fired at 180 ° conventional oven for 24 minutes.
Here they are.

0 comments:

Post a Comment